Organising my life seems like a reasonable request to make if I plan on creating the impact I would like to.
Since I plan on spending more time alone, I need to make sure that the outside is balanced enough to thrive. I feel that the external environment needs to thrive so that my own environment (of my own creation) can be sustained with greater integrity.
I want a secure system throughout.
In the meantime, these are the things that I’d like to do with my short little life:
- Upgrade my tie collection
- Engage my body to its fullest…
- Recreating this experience virtually
- Ignore the naysayers constantly plaguing me with their diseased imaginations
- Fully integrate my body with this planets information logs (my ‘junk’ DNA’ and its secrets await)
- Fully engage my excitement more often, despite being told to shut up about my dreams
- Be me
I keep meaning to write ‘How to’ articles about becoming an entrepreneur. Becoming an entrepreneur should help me achieve some of my many goals at a faster pace.
I have realised that the world is changing at a faster pace and I guess I’m taking this added lift to increase the rate of innovation within my own self..
I am an artist, after all.
I’m gathering material for a masterpiece that lives within my self. A constantly living artwork that feeds off my experiences and perspectives.
This mosaic in my mind is my world view.
It is the being that I am, here on Earth.
It is beautiful.